Meal Server Job Opening in Center Colorado
JOB TITLE: Meal Server
JOB TYPE: Part-Time; 10 am to 1 pm; Monday- Friday
LOCATION: Openings at the South-Central Colorado Seniors meal site located in Center Colorado.
Must be knowledgeable with Dietary Guidelines for Americans published by Secretary of Health and Human Service and the Colorado Department of Public Health; Must be able to attain Certifcation in Food Safety and Handling.
Summary of Expectations and Duties:
- Adhere to South-Central Colorado Seniors Policies
- Support and implement the Mission and goals of South-Central Colorado Seniors
- Assure the safety and hygeine of food being prepared for serving or delivery
- Open and close the meal site when it is open (includes duties such as thermometer calibration, over warming, preparing/packaging meals for the day, cleaning)
- Maintaining documentation of service parameters determined by the South-Central Colorado Seniors and monthly inventory of supplies
- Experience in food service
- Preferred experience in food service documentation
- Ability to handle responsiblity and request assistance when needed
- Show emotional stability, awareness of cultural diversity, personal integrity, honesty, ethics, and work effectively alone or with a team.
Please contact us with any questions or to submit an application.